In this class, we will look at upcycling bottle vases and giving them a new lease of life.
I bought these bottle-shaped vases, along with a whole load of other vases from a retired florist, to decorate them and give them a new look.
For this project, I am using Gel Medium and other embellishments.
I will show you:
- how I first experimented with the Gel Medium
- how to apply it to the glass
- how to colour the Gel Medium
- and how to finish the look.
By the end of the class, you should understand how to use Gel Medium to decorate vases and other projects.
The supply list below is just a guide; you can substitute any of the products listed for your materials. I encourage you to use any products that you already have to hand.
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- Vivacious Matte Pigment - Arctic White: http://bit.ly/ArcticWhitePigment
- Le Rez Transparent Liquid Pigment - Turqouise: https://bit.ly/lerezliquid
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds | https://amzn.to/2Y7pVJi - US
- Liquitex Satin Varnish: https://amzn.to/3a7zrnx
* Note - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
Preparing the vases
Decorating the vase
Adding the second layer
Adding the finishing touches
How long do I get access to the course?
This course comes with lifetime access. Once you have enrolled, you can view the course at any time.
Am I charged an ongoing monthly payment?
No, you only have to pay for this class once, and you will have a lifetime of access.
I am new to resin, will I be able to complete this class?
Yes, if you follow the instructions, you should have no difficulties completing your own resin table.
Do I need to have all of the materials listed?
No, you can swap any materials with any other products you have to hand.
Is there an online community?
Yes, we have created a private Facebook group, Sue's Creative Circle. Once you have enrolled in this course, pop on over to Facebook and ask to join the group. Here you can share your creations and chat with like-minded individuals.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for individual classes. If you have any questions, please contact me before enrolling on the course.