In this class, I will show you how to create a ripple texture under your resin.
Plus, how to create the metallic look and tint the resin for a more natural look.
I also share my thought processes on how and why I create the texture in this manner.
The supply list below is just a guide; you can substitute any of the products listed for your materials. I encourage you to use any products that you already have to hand.
- Liquitex Gloss Gel Medium: https://amzn.to/3dDQkqh
- Le Rez Transparent Liquid Pigment, Teal and True Blue: https://bit.ly/lerezliquid
- Acrylic Diamonds: http://bit.ly/acrylicdiamonds
- Pearl Beads: https://amzn.to/3cztj9d
- Glass Glitter - Silver Mirror: https://bit.ly/sueglassglitter | https://amzn.to/3cywYUK - US
- Gemstones - Aquamarine: https://bit.ly/suegemstones
- Round Mirrors: https://amzn.to/2D3dV2w
* Note - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
Introduction to creating ripples under your resin artFREE PREVIEW
Creating the glossy texture
Tinting the resin
Embellishing your art
Finishing the back
How long do I get access to the course?
This course comes with lifetime access. Once you have enrolled, you can view the course at any time.
Am I charged an ongoing monthly payment?
No, you only have to pay for this class once, and you will have a lifetime of access.
I am new to resin, will I be able to complete this class?
Yes, if you follow the instructions, you should have no difficulties completing your own resin table.
Do I need to have all of the materials listed?
No, you can swap any materials with any other products you have to hand.
Is there an online community?
Yes, we have created a private Facebook group, Sue's Creative Circle. Once you have enrolled in this course, pop on over to Facebook and ask to join the group. Here you can share your creations and chat with like-minded individuals.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for individual classes. If you have any questions, please contact me before enrolling on the course.