I recently purchased a set of two round tray tables, which were on clearance at Kmart (Australia), with the intention of adding resin to the surface of the tables.
So in this class, I will show you how I first poured the resin and how I used 3 in 1 oil to create the pattern
Finally, I will show you how to clean the excess oil from the surface and fix any imperfections in the resin.
By the end of the class, you should understand how to use oil to create patterns in your resin and fix imperfections.
The supply list below is just a guide; you can substitute any of the products listed for your materials. I encourage you to use any products that you already have to hand.
For this project, I used:
- Tray Style Tables: https://amzn.to/3AtDpST
- resin, I used Liquid Glass Resin from U Resin: http://bit.ly/LiquidGlassResin
- Le Rez Expressions Epoxy Pigment Paste - Angel White: http://bit.ly/lerezmatpaste
- Le Rez Powder Pigment - Silver Knight: http://bit.ly/Lerezaluminum
- Le Rez Transparent Liquid Pigment - True Blue: https://bit.ly/lerezliquid
- 3 in 1 Oil: https://amzn.to/3higm5Y
- Isopropyl Alchohol: https://amzn.to/3Ax39hs
- Baby Wipes or Alcohol Wipes: https://amzn.to/3jI0ZoZ
- Heat Gun
* Note - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I realise that not everyone has access to the shops I have locally, so I have taken the time to find alternative products on Amazon and provide you with links. Please also note, I haven’t personally tried all of the product links due to location. However, I aim to help speed up your creative process by providing these links.
Introduction to using 3 in 1 in your resin
Pouring the resin and creating the pattern
Cleaning and pouring your flood coat
Show me your creation!
How long do I get access to the course?
This course comes with lifetime access. Once you have enrolled, you can view the course at any time.
Am I charged an ongoing monthly payment?
No, you only have to pay for this class once, and you will have a lifetime of access.
I am new to mixed media, will I be able to complete this class?
Yes, if you follow the instructions, you should have no difficulties completing your own resin table.
Do I need to have all of the materials listed?
No, you can swap any materials with any other products you have to hand.
Is there an online community?
Yes, we have created a private Facebook group, Sue's Creative Circle. Once you have enrolled in this course, pop on over to Facebook and ask to join the group. Here you can share your creations and chat with like-minded individuals.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for individual classes. If you have any questions, please contact me before enrolling on the course.